Monday, January 19, 2015

New Meeting Time!

         

Friday, 12 Noon
Food Court, SUB

I will get to the SUB by about 11:45 to wait for you at a table across from Einstein's. I'm going to try letting everyone pick what they want to eat and I'll come around and pay for it, then we'll go to our meeting room, which I hope will again be Student Center 163.

We'll begin with Noonday Prayer, which only takes a few minutes, so our food will be fine! I'll lead this week, but I want others to step up to the plate and take turns leading. Rather than have everybody worry about bringing prayer books, I'll print some copies of Noonday Prayer for us to use.

Our first meeting will be devoted to discussion of objectives, opportunities and plans for the semester. I have ordered study materials and if they come in time, we'll look them over briefly but won't start our real study until next week.

See you Friday!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment