Sunday, September 21, 2014

Homecoming!






A member of St. Thomas' has suggested something we did not think of, namely tailgating in The Grove for home games! In fact, he offered to pay for the food if we want to do that.

I think it is a great idea, and this coming weekend is Homecoming! Monday I will go to Office Depot and order our banner. I do not have a tent or canopy, but we can probably rent one.

The biggest problem I have is that I will be out of town from noon Friday until noon Sunday. I made these plans months ago, long before I knew when Homecoming would be!

I can get some folks from St. Thomas' to help get ready for this and be there with you, but...

MOST IMPORTANT: If we get this organized, will you be at our spot in The Grove? I need to be sure at least a couple of you are there at all times, so if you can't be, please let me know ASAP.

Text or e-mail.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment