Sunday, March 6, 2016

This Week!

Ok, lots to do this week, BUT.....
Canterbury@ULM will not meet 
at our usual Monday evening time!

The reason is a bit of a long story, which I will share with you Monday, 3/14/16, the date of our next meeting. The short version of the story is that I must go to Baton Rouge Monday and will not get back until late, and I did not have time to make other arrangements for you.

In the meantime:

RES WEEK  

It's Res Week on the ULM Campus. I don't know everything that's happening, but I'll be checking the Quad regularly to see what's going on Tuesday thru Thursday.  The culmination is a worship service Thursday:
Carry the Love
7 p.m. Thursday
SUB Ballroom

 And, of course, our Episcopal Lenten series continues:  
Lenter Eucharist
St. Thomas' Episcopal
3706 Bon Aire Dr.
Preaching: Fr. Michael Bordelon
Wednesday, 6 p.m.
Followed by free supper.  

 Hope to see you at these events!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment