Monday, September 3, 2012

This Week

This week's meeting of Canterbury@ULM will feature chicken tenders and waffle fries from Chick-fil-a.

Tuesday, 9/6
5:30 - 6:30
Student Center 163

But, hey, I know you're not coming for just the food! I've also learned that we do need to become a Recognized Student Organization at ULM, and more about what we have to do to get there. We'll talk about that and eat first. After that, I have a short program. More about that in another post.

Chaplain Dr. K.

P.S. Given that I have some of you in class, I realize it's a little odd figuring out what to call me in the Canterbury context, which is less formal than the classroom context. We can certainly talk about that, but "Chaplain Dr. K." is fine with me. Does that work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment