Friday, January 17, 2014

Babette's Feast




Canterbury@ULM will resume!

So sorry I have been silent so far this semester. I am the new Graduate Program Coordinator for the Communication Master's degree, and have been involved in a very intense transition.

We will resume with "Babette's Feast," the movie that was to climax our study of the Parable of the Two Lost sons last semester. At the end of the semester, we were all rather short of time and did not get to view it.

I would like to invite you and any of your friends you would like to bring to come to my house at about 6 p.m. for a pizza party and the movie. I have a TV screen of decent size and a large enough living room that we should be pretty comfortable.

My biggest question is "When?" I hope we can pick an evening everyone can come. So....

How about Monday, January 27, at 6 p.m.? 

Please let me know if that will work for you. When I've heard from you, I'll post directions to my house.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment