Sunday, November 25, 2012

This Week?

White Christmas, Louisiana Style
This is a photo I took December 4, 2011. As you can see, campus was lit up as usual, but it was pouring rain. I shot this through the windshield of my car with my iPhone, and love how the giant raindrops hitting the glass caused some of the lights to appear to be exploding!

I share the photo today because I have just figured out that what was planned to be our last meeting of the semester--this Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.--conflicts with the annual "Christmas at ULM" celebration when the pres throws the switch that lights campus. This year's festivities are bigger and better than ever, featuring music in the circle and a procession led by the choir to Biedenharn for a concert.

So... what do we want to do? Here are our options:

1. Meet anyway, as usual.

2. Meet briefly at 5:30--just long enough to discuss next semester--then rejoin the festivities.

3. Not meet this week, but meet next week at our usual time. I had not planned to meet next week because of finals, but I am certainly available Tuesday at 5:30.

4. Not meet this week or next. Call it a semester and see each other in January.

Please let me know your preference. I had hoped to meet one more time this semester, but I'm cool whatever. Just let me know! (via e-mail)
                     
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment